This is the Activity UML diagram of Financial Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Inventory, Investements, Accounts, Ledgers, Taxes. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Financial Management System are as follows:
- Inventory Activity
- Investements Activity
- Accounts Activity
- Ledgers Activity
- Taxes Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Financial Management System
- Admin User can search Inventory, view description of a selected Inventory, add Inventory, update Inventory and delete Inventory.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Investements
- User will be able to search and generate report of Accounts, Ledgers, Taxes
- All objects such as ( Inventory, Investements, Taxes) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Inventory, Ledgers, Taxes, Accounts, Investements
Login Activity Diagram of Financial Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Financial Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Accounts, Inventory, Investements, Taxes, Ledgers. All the pages such as Investements, Taxes, Ledgers are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Financial Management System. The various objects in the Taxes, Accounts, Inventory, Investements, and Ledgers page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.