This is the Activity UML diagram of Fitness Center Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Trainer, Branch, Fitness, Facility, Memeber. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Fitness Center Management System are as follows:
- Trainer Activity
- Branch Activity
- Fitness Activity
- Facility Activity
- Memeber Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Fitness Center Management System
- Admin User can search Trainer, view description of a selected Trainer, add Trainer, update Trainer and delete Trainer.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Branch
- User will be able to search and generate report of Fitness, Facility, Memeber
- All objects such as ( Trainer, Branch, Memeber) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Trainer, Facility, Memeber, Fitness, Branch
Login Activity Diagram of Fitness Center Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Fitness Center Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Fitness, Trainer, Branch, Memeber, Facility. All the pages such as Branch, Memeber, Facility are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Fitness Center Management System. The various objects in the Memeber, Fitness, Trainer, Branch, and Facility page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.