This is the Activity UML diagram of Food Ordering System which shows the flows between the activity of Order, Delivery, Food Item, Category, Payment. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Food Ordering System are as follows:
- Order Activity
- Delivery Activity
- Food Item Activity
- Category Activity
- Payment Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Food Ordering System
- Admin User can search Order, view description of a selected Order, add Order, update Order and delete Order.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Delivery
- User will be able to search and generate report of Food Item, Category, Payment
- All objects such as ( Order, Delivery, Payment) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Order, Category, Payment, Food Item, Delivery
Login Activity Diagram of Food Ordering System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Food Ordering System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Food Item, Order, Delivery, Payment, Category. All the pages such as Delivery, Payment, Category are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Food Ordering System. The various objects in the Payment, Food Item, Order, Delivery, and Category page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.