This is the Activity UML diagram of Garment Inventory System which shows the flows between the activity of Stocks, Customers, Inventory, Garments, Brands. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Garment Inventory System are as follows:
- Stocks Activity
- Customers Activity
- Inventory Activity
- Garments Activity
- Brands Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Garment Inventory System
- Admin User can search Stocks, view description of a selected Stocks, add Stocks, update Stocks and delete Stocks.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Customers
- User will be able to search and generate report of Inventory, Garments, Brands
- All objects such as ( Stocks, Customers, Brands) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Stocks, Garments, Brands, Inventory, Customers
Login Activity Diagram of Garment Inventory System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Garment Inventory System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Inventory, Stocks, Customers, Brands, Garments. All the pages such as Customers, Brands, Garments are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Garment Inventory System. The various objects in the Brands, Inventory, Stocks, Customers, and Garments page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.