This is the Activity UML diagram of Garment Shop Automation System which shows the flows between the activity of Garments, Inventory, Stocks, Brands, Sales. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Garment Shop Automation System are as follows:
- Garments Activity
- Inventory Activity
- Stocks Activity
- Brands Activity
- Sales Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Garment Shop Automation System
- Admin User can search Garments, view description of a selected Garments, add Garments, update Garments and delete Garments.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Inventory
- User will be able to search and generate report of Stocks, Brands, Sales
- All objects such as (Garments, Inventory, Sales) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Garments, Brands, Sales, Stocks, Inventory
Login Activity Diagram of Garment Shop Automation System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Garment Shop Automation System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Stocks, Garments, Inventory, Sales, Brands. All the pages such as Inventory, Sales, Brands are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Garment Shop Automation System. The various objects in the Sales, Stocks, Garments, Inventory, and Brands page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.