This is the Activity UML diagram of Garment Shop Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Sales, Inventory, Garments, Customers, Brands. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Garment Shop Management System are as follows:
- Sales Activity
- Inventory Activity
- Garments Activity
- Customers Activity
- Brands Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Garment Shop Management System
- Admin User can search Sales, view description of a selected Sales, add Sales, update Sales and delete Sales.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Inventory
- User will be able to search and generate report of Garments, Customers, Brands
- All objects such as ( Sales, Inventory, Brands) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Sales, Customers, Brands, Garments, Inventory
Login Activity Diagram of Garment Shop Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Garment Shop Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Garments, Sales, Inventory, Brands, Customers. All the pages such as Inventory, Brands, Customers are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Garment Shop Management System. The various objects in the Brands, Garments, Sales, Inventory, and Customers page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.