This is the Activity UML diagram of Gate Pass Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Passes, Tickets, Customers, Sales, Shows. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Gate Pass Management System are as follows:
- Passes Activity
- Tickets Activity
- Customers Activity
- Sales Activity
- Shows Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Gate Pass Management System
- Admin User can search Passes, view description of a selected Passes, add Passes, update Passes and delete Passes.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Tickets
- User will be able to search and generate report of Customers, Sales, Shows
- All objects such as (Passes, Tickets, Shows) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Passes, Sales, Shows, Customers, Tickets
Login Activity Diagram of Gate Pass Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Gate Pass Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Customers, Passes, Tickets, Shows, Sales. All the pages such as Tickets, Shows, Sales are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Gate Pass Management System. The various objects in the Shows, Customers, Passes, Tickets, and Sales page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.