This is the Activity UML diagram of Grading System which shows the flows between the activity of Papers, Marks, Examinations, Students, Grades. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Grading System are as follows:
- Papers Activity
- Marks Activity
- Examinations Activity
- Students Activity
- Grades Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Grading System
- Admin User can search Papers, view description of a selected Papers, add Papers, update Papers and delete Papers.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Marks
- User will be able to search and generate report of Examinations, Students, Grades
- All objects such as ( Papers, Marks, Grades) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Papers, Students, Grades, Examinations, Marks
Login Activity Diagram of Grading System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Grading System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Examinations, Papers, Marks, Grades, Students. All the pages such as Marks, Grades, Students are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Grading System. The various objects in the Grades, Examinations, Papers, Marks, and Students page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.