This is the Activity UML diagram of Graphical Payroll System which shows the flows between the activity of Salary Slips, Payment Types, Salary, Employee, Payment. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Graphical Payroll System are as follows:
- Salary Slips Activity
- Payment Types Activity
- Salary Activity
- Employee Activity
- Payment Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Graphical Payroll System
- Admin User can search Salary Slips, view description of a selected Salary Slips, add Salary Slips, update Salary Slips and delete Salary Slips.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Payment Types
- User will be able to search and generate report of Salary, Employee, Payment
- All objects such as ( Salary Slips, Payment Types, Payment) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Salary Slips, Employee, Payment, Salary, Payment Types
Login Activity Diagram of Graphical Payroll System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Graphical Payroll System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Salary, Salary Slips, Payment Types, Payment, Employee. All the pages such as Payment Types, Payment, Employee are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Graphical Payroll System. The various objects in the Payment, Salary, Salary Slips, Payment Types, and Employee page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.