This is the Activity UML diagram of Hall Booking System which shows the flows between the activity of Booking, Hall, Payment, Inventory, Customers. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Hall Booking System are as follows:
- Booking Activity
- Hall Activity
- Payment Activity
- Inventory Activity
- Customers Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Hall Booking System
- Admin User can search Booking, view description of a selected Booking, add Booking, update Booking and delete Booking.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Hall
- User will be able to search and generate report of Payment, Inventory, Customers
- All objects such as ( Booking, Hall, Customers) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Booking, Inventory, Customers, Payment, Hall
Login Activity Diagram of Hall Booking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Hall Booking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Payment, Booking, Hall, Customers, Inventory. All the pages such as Hall, Customers, Inventory are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Hall Booking System. The various objects in the Customers, Payment, Booking, Hall, and Inventory page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.