This is the Activity UML diagram of Health Care Appointment System which shows the flows between the activity of Test, Booking, Customer, Health Care, Appointment. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Health Care Appointment System are as follows:
- Test Activity
- Booking Activity
- Customer Activity
- Health Care Activity
- Appointment Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Health Care Appointment System
- Admin User can search Test, view description of a selected Test, add Test, update Test and delete Test.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Booking
- User will be able to search and generate report of Customer, Health Care, Appointment
- All objects such as ( Test, Booking, Appointment) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Test, Health Care, Appointment, Customer, Booking
Login Activity Diagram of Health Care Appointment System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Health Care Appointment System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Customer, Test, Booking, Appointment, Health Care. All the pages such as Booking, Appointment, Health Care are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Health Care Appointment System. The various objects in the Appointment, Customer, Test, Booking, and Health Care page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.