This is the Activity UML diagram of Helpdesk Ticketing System which shows the flows between the activity of Support, Tracker, Client, Ticket Type, Ticket. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Helpdesk Ticketing System are as follows:
- Support Activity
- Tracker Activity
- Client Activity
- Ticket Type Activity
- Ticket Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Helpdesk Ticketing System
- Admin User can search Support, view description of a selected Support, add Support, update Support and delete Support.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Tracker
- User will be able to search and generate report of Client, Ticket Type, Ticket
- All objects such as ( Support, Tracker, Ticket) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Support, Ticket Type, Ticket, Client, Tracker
Login Activity Diagram of Helpdesk Ticketing System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Helpdesk Ticketing System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Client, Support, Tracker, Ticket, Ticket Type. All the pages such as Tracker, Ticket, Ticket Type are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Helpdesk Ticketing System. The various objects in the Ticket, Client, Support, Tracker, and Ticket Type page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.