This is the Activity UML diagram of Hospital Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Medicines, Patient, Nurse, Hospital, Doctor. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Hospital Management System are as follows:
- Medicines Activity
- Patient Activity
- Nurse Activity
- Hospital Activity
- Doctor Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Hospital Management System
- Admin User can search Medicines, view description of a selected Medicines, add Medicines, update Medicines and delete Medicines.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Patient
- User will be able to search and generate report of Nurse, Hospital, Doctor
- All objects such as ( Medicines, Patient, Doctor) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Medicines, Hospital, Doctor, Nurse, Patient
Login Activity Diagram of Hospital Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Hospital Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Nurse, Medicines, Patient, Doctor, Hospital. All the pages such as Patient, Doctor, Hospital are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Hospital Management System. The various objects in the Doctor, Nurse, Medicines, Patient, and Hospital page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.