This is the Activity UML diagram of Hostel Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Hostel Facility, Beds, Hostel, Payments, Rooms. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Hostel Management System are as follows:
- Hostel Facility Activity
- Beds Activity
- Hostel Activity
- Payments Activity
- Rooms Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Hostel Management System
- Admin User can search Hostel Facility, view description of a selected Hostel Facility, add Hostel Facility, update Hostel Facility and delete Hostel Facility.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Beds
- User will be able to search and generate report of Hostel, Payments, Rooms
- All objects such as ( Hostel Facility, Beds, Rooms) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Hostel Facility, Payments, Rooms, Hostel, Beds
Login Activity Diagram of Hostel Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Hostel Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Hostel, Hostel Facility, Beds, Rooms, Payments. All the pages such as Beds, Rooms, Payments are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Hostel Management System. The various objects in the Rooms, Hostel, Hostel Facility, Beds, and Payments page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.