This is the Activity UML diagram of Hotel Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Hotel, Payments, Rooms, Booking, Customers. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Hotel Management System are as follows:
- Hotel Activity
- Payments Activity
- Rooms Activity
- Booking Activity
- Customers Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Hotel Management System
- Admin User can search Hotel, view description of a selected Hotel, add Hotel, update Hotel and delete Hotel.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Payments
- User will be able to search and generate report of Rooms, Booking, Customers
- All objects such as (Hotel, Payments, Customers) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Hotel, Booking, Customers, Rooms, Payments
Login Activity Diagram of Hotel Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Hotel Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Rooms, Hotel, Payments, Customers, Booking. All the pages such as Payments, Customers, Booking are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Hotel Management System. The various objects in the Customers, Rooms, Hotel, Payments, and Booking page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.