This is the Activity UML diagram of Hotel Room Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Booking, Payment, Customer, Hotel, Facility. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Hotel Room Management System are as follows:
- Booking Activity
- Payment Activity
- Customer Activity
- Hotel Activity
- Facility Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Hotel Room Management System
- Admin User can search Booking, view description of a selected Booking, add Booking, update Booking and delete Booking.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Payment
- User will be able to search and generate report of Customer, Hotel, Facility
- All objects such as ( Booking, Payment, Facility) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Booking, Hotel, Facility, Customer, Payment
Login Activity Diagram of Hotel Room Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Hotel Room Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Customer, Booking, Payment, Facility, Hotel. All the pages such as Payment, Facility, Hotel are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Hotel Room Management System. The various objects in the Facility, Customer, Booking, Payment, and Hotel page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.