This is the Activity UML diagram of HRD Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Departments, Salary, Appraisals, Employee, Trainings. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of HRD Management System are as follows:
- Departments Activity
- Salary Activity
- Appraisals Activity
- Employee Activity
- Trainings Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of HRD Management System
- Admin User can search Departments, view description of a selected Departments, add Departments, update Departments and delete Departments.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Salary
- User will be able to search and generate report of Appraisals, Employee, Trainings
- All objects such as ( Departments, Salary, Trainings) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Departments, Employee, Trainings, Appraisals, Salary
Login Activity Diagram of HRD Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of HRD Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Appraisals, Departments, Salary, Trainings, Employee. All the pages such as Salary, Trainings, Employee are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a HRD Management System. The various objects in the Trainings, Appraisals, Departments, Salary, and Employee page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.