This is the Activity UML diagram of Image Gallery Management System which shows the flows between the activity of User, Image, Gallery, Download, Scan. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Image Gallery Management System are as follows:
- User Activity
- Image Activity
- Gallery Activity
- Download Activity
- Scan Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Image Gallery Management System
- Admin User can search User, view description of a selected User, add User, update User and delete User.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Image
- User will be able to search and generate report of Gallery, Download, Scan
- All objects such as ( User, Image, Scan) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of User, Download, Scan, Gallery, Image
Login Activity Diagram of Image Gallery Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Image Gallery Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Gallery, User, Image, Scan, Download. All the pages such as Image, Scan, Download are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Image Gallery Management System. The various objects in the Scan, Gallery, User, Image, and Download page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.