This is the Activity UML diagram of Instant Messaging System which shows the flows between the activity of Server, Popup, Client, Theme, Status. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Instant Messaging System are as follows:
- Server Activity
- Popup Activity
- Client Activity
- Theme Activity
- Status Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Instant Messaging System
- Admin User can search Server, view description of a selected Server, add Server, update Server and delete Server.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Popup
- User will be able to search and generate report of Client, Theme, Status
- All objects such as ( Server, Popup, Status) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Server, Theme, Status, Client, Popup
Login Activity Diagram of Instant Messaging System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Instant Messaging System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Client, Server, Popup, Status, Theme. All the pages such as Popup, Status, Theme are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Instant Messaging System. The various objects in the Status, Client, Server, Popup, and Theme page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.