This is the Activity UML diagram of Institution Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Faculty, Registartion, Branch, Fees, Course. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Institution Management System are as follows:
- Faculty Activity
- Registartion Activity
- Branch Activity
- Fees Activity
- Course Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Institution Management System
- Admin User can search Faculty, view description of a selected Faculty, add Faculty, update Faculty and delete Faculty.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Registartion
- User will be able to search and generate report of Branch, Fees, Course
- All objects such as ( Faculty, Registartion, Course) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Faculty, Fees, Course, Branch, Registartion
Login Activity Diagram of Institution Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Institution Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Branch, Faculty, Registartion, Course, Fees. All the pages such as Registartion, Course, Fees are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Institution Management System. The various objects in the Course, Branch, Faculty, Registartion, and Fees page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.