This is the Activity UML diagram of Insurace Policy Enquiry System which shows the flows between the activity of Plans, Buyers, Insurance, Policy, Taxes. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Insurace Policy Enquiry System are as follows:
- Plans Activity
- Buyers Activity
- Insurance Activity
- Policy Activity
- Taxes Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Insurace Policy Enquiry System
- Admin User can search Plans, view description of a selected Plans, add Plans, update Plans and delete Plans.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Buyers
- User will be able to search and generate report of Insurance, Policy, Taxes
- All objects such as ( Plans, Buyers, Taxes) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Plans, Policy, Taxes, Insurance, Buyers
Login Activity Diagram of Insurace Policy Enquiry System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Insurace Policy Enquiry System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Insurance, Plans, Buyers, Taxes, Policy. All the pages such as Buyers, Taxes, Policy are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Insurace Policy Enquiry System. The various objects in the Taxes, Insurance, Plans, Buyers, and Policy page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.