This is the Activity UML diagram of internet Banking System which shows the flows between the activity of Services, Fund Transfer, Debit, Payee, Credit. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of internet Banking System are as follows:
- Services Activity
- Fund Transfer Activity
- Debit Activity
- Payee Activity
- Credit Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of internet Banking System
- Admin User can search Services, view description of a selected Services, add Services, update Services and delete Services.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Fund Transfer
- User will be able to search and generate report of Debit, Payee, Credit
- All objects such as ( Services, Fund Transfer, Credit) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Services, Payee, Credit, Debit, Fund Transfer
Login Activity Diagram of internet Banking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of internet Banking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Debit, Services, Fund Transfer, Credit, Payee. All the pages such as Fund Transfer, Credit, Payee are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a internet Banking System. The various objects in the Credit, Debit, Services, Fund Transfer, and Payee page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.