This is the Activity UML diagram of Internet Cafe System which shows the flows between the activity of Report Generate, Hours, Users, Bill, Speed. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Internet Cafe System are as follows:
- Report Generate Activity
- Hours Activity
- Users Activity
- Bill Activity
- Speed Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Internet Cafe System
- Admin User can search Report Generate, view description of a selected Report Generate, add Report Generate, update Report Generate and delete Report Generate.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Hours
- User will be able to search and generate report of Users, Bill, Speed
- All objects such as ( Report Generate, Hours, Speed) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Report Generate, Bill, Speed, Users, Hours
Login Activity Diagram of Internet Cafe System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Internet Cafe System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Users, Report Generate, Hours, Speed, Bill. All the pages such as Hours, Speed, Bill are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Internet Cafe System. The various objects in the Speed, Users, Report Generate, Hours, and Bill page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.