This is the Activity UML diagram of Internet Chat System which shows the flows between the activity of Individual, Notifications, Records, Status, Group. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Internet Chat System are as follows:
- Individual Activity
- Notifications Activity
- Records Activity
- Status Activity
- Group Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Internet Chat System
- Admin User can search Individual, view description of a selected Individual, add Individual, update Individual and delete Individual.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Notifications
- User will be able to search and generate report of Records, Status, Group
- All objects such as (Individual, Notifications, Group) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Individual, Status, Group, Records, Notifications
Login Activity Diagram of Internet Chat System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Internet Chat System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Records, Individual, Notifications, Group, Status. All the pages such as Notifications, Group, Status are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Internet Chat System. The various objects in the Group, Records, Individual, Notifications, and Status page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.