This is the Activity UML diagram of Internet Monitoring System which shows the flows between the activity of User Code, Time Plan, User's Rate, Customer, Password. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Internet Monitoring System are as follows:
- User Code Activity
- Time Plan Activity
- User's Rate Activity
- Customer Activity
- Password Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Internet Monitoring System
- Admin User can search User Code, view description of a selected User Code, add User Code, update User Code and delete User Code.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Time Plan
- User will be able to search and generate report of User's Rate, Customer, Password
- All objects such as ( User Code, Time Plan, Password) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of User Code, Customer, Password, User's Rate, Time Plan
Login Activity Diagram of Internet Monitoring System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Internet Monitoring System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on User's Rate, User Code, Time Plan, Password, Customer. All the pages such as Time Plan, Password, Customer are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Internet Monitoring System. The various objects in the Password, User's Rate, User Code, Time Plan, and Customer page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.