This is the Activity UML diagram of Inventory Sales System which shows the flows between the activity of Inventory, Customer, Payment, Purchase, Supplier. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Inventory Sales System are as follows:
- Inventory Activity
- Customer Activity
- Payment Activity
- Purchase Activity
- Supplier Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Inventory Sales System
- Admin User can search Inventory, view description of a selected Inventory, add Inventory, update Inventory and delete Inventory.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Customer
- User will be able to search and generate report of Payment, Purchase, Supplier
- All objects such as ( Inventory, Customer, Supplier) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Inventory, Purchase, Supplier, Payment, Customer
Login Activity Diagram of Inventory Sales System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Inventory Sales System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Payment, Inventory, Customer, Supplier, Purchase. All the pages such as Customer, Supplier, Purchase are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Inventory Sales System. The various objects in the Supplier, Payment, Inventory, Customer, and Purchase page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.