This is the Activity UML diagram of Invoice Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Payment, Supplier, Client Quote, Account, Client. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Invoice Management System are as follows:
- Payment Activity
- Supplier Activity
- Client Quote Activity
- Account Activity
- Client Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Invoice Management System
- Admin User can search Payment, view description of a selected Payment, add Payment, update Payment and delete Payment.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Supplier
- User will be able to search and generate report of Client Quote, Account, Client
- All objects such as ( Payment, Supplier, Client) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Payment, Account, Client, Client Quote, Supplier
Login Activity Diagram of Invoice Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Invoice Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Client Quote, Payment, Supplier, Client, Account. All the pages such as Supplier, Client, Account are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Invoice Management System. The various objects in the Client, Client Quote, Payment, Supplier, and Account page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.