This is the Activity UML diagram of Issue Tracking System which shows the flows between the activity of Tester, Project, Issue Feature, Issue, Developer. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Issue Tracking System are as follows:
- Tester Activity
- Project Activity
- Issue Feature Activity
- Issue Activity
- Developer Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Issue Tracking System
- Admin User can search Tester, view description of a selected Tester, add Tester, update Tester and delete Tester.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Project
- User will be able to search and generate report of Issue Feature, Issue, Developer
- All objects such as ( Tester, Project, Developer) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Tester, Issue, Developer, Issue Feature, Project
Login Activity Diagram of Issue Tracking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Issue Tracking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Issue Feature, Tester, Project, Developer, Issue. All the pages such as Project, Developer, Issue are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Issue Tracking System. The various objects in the Developer, Issue Feature, Tester, Project, and Issue page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.