This is the Activity UML diagram of Job Portal System which shows the flows between the activity of Call Letter, Interview, Search Job, Employee, Registration. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Job Portal System are as follows:
- Call Letter Activity
- Interview Activity
- Search Job Activity
- Employee Activity
- Registration Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Job Portal System
- Admin User can search Call Letter, view description of a selected Call Letter, add Call Letter, update Call Letter and delete Call Letter.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Interview
- User will be able to search and generate report of Search Job, Employee, Registration
- All objects such as ( Call Letter, Interview, Registration) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Call Letter, Employee, Registration, Search Job, Interview
Login Activity Diagram of Job Portal System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Job Portal System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Search Job, Call Letter, Interview, Registration, Employee. All the pages such as Interview, Registration, Employee are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Job Portal System. The various objects in the Registration, Search Job, Call Letter, Interview, and Employee page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.