This is the Activity UML diagram of Jwellary Shoping System which shows the flows between the activity of Product, Design, Stock, Payment, Quality. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Jwellary Shoping System are as follows:
- Product Activity
- Design Activity
- Stock Activity
- Payment Activity
- Quality Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Jwellary Shoping System
- Admin User can search Product, view description of a selected Product, add Product, update Product and delete Product.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Design
- User will be able to search and generate report of Stock, Payment, Quality
- All objects such as ( Product, Design, Quality) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Product, Payment, Quality, Stock, Design
Login Activity Diagram of Jwellary Shoping System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Jwellary Shoping System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Stock, Product, Design, Quality, Payment. All the pages such as Design, Quality, Payment are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Jwellary Shoping System. The various objects in the Quality, Stock, Product, Design, and Payment page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.