This is the Activity UML diagram of KBC Quiz System which shows the flows between the activity of Answers, Questions, Level, Patterns, Participants. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of KBC Quiz System are as follows:
- Answers Activity
- Questions Activity
- Level Activity
- Patterns Activity
- Participants Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of KBC Quiz System
- Admin User can search Answers, view description of a selected Answers, add Answers, update Answers and delete Answers.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Questions
- User will be able to search and generate report of Level, Patterns, Participants
- All objects such as ( Answers, Questions, Participants) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Answers, Patterns, Participants, Level, Questions
Login Activity Diagram of KBC Quiz System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of KBC Quiz System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Level, Answers, Questions, Participants, Patterns. All the pages such as Questions, Participants, Patterns are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a KBC Quiz System. The various objects in the Participants, Level, Answers, Questions, and Patterns page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.