This is the Activity UML diagram of Laboratory Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Complete Information, Update, View, Lab, Student. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Laboratory Management System are as follows:
- Complete Information Activity
- Update Activity
- View Activity
- Lab Activity
- Student Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Laboratory Management System
- Admin User can search Complete Information, view description of a selected Complete Information, add Complete Information, update Complete Information and delete Complete Information.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Update
- User will be able to search and generate report of View, Lab, Student
- All objects such as ( Complete Information, Update, Student) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Complete Information, Lab, Student, View, Update
Login Activity Diagram of Laboratory Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Laboratory Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on View, Complete Information, Update, Student, Lab. All the pages such as Update, Student, Lab are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Laboratory Management System. The various objects in the Student, View, Complete Information, Update, and Lab page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.