This is the Activity UML diagram of Library Information System which shows the flows between the activity of Book Maintenance, Facility, Membership, Student, Fees. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Library Information System are as follows:
- Book Maintenance Activity
- Facility Activity
- Membership Activity
- Student Activity
- Fees Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Library Information System
- Admin User can search Book Maintenance, view description of a selected Book Maintenance, add Book Maintenance, update Book Maintenance and delete Book Maintenance.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Facility
- User will be able to search and generate report of Membership, Student, Fees
- All objects such as ( Book Maintenance, Facility, Fees) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Book Maintenance, Student, Fees, Membership, Facility
Login Activity Diagram of Library Information System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Library Information System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Membership, Book Maintenance, Facility, Fees, Student. All the pages such as Facility, Fees, Student are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Library Information System. The various objects in the Fees, Membership, Book Maintenance, Facility, and Student page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.