This is the Activity UML diagram of Library Inventory System which shows the flows between the activity of Author, Student, Category, Store, Address. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Library Inventory System are as follows:
- Author Activity
- Student Activity
- Category Activity
- Store Activity
- Address Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Library Inventory System
- Admin User can search Author, view description of a selected Author, add Author, update Author and delete Author.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Student
- User will be able to search and generate report of Category, Store, Address
- All objects such as ( Author, Student, Address) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Author, Store, Address, Category, Student
Login Activity Diagram of Library Inventory System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Library Inventory System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Category, Author, Student, Address, Store. All the pages such as Student, Address, Store are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Library Inventory System. The various objects in the Address, Category, Author, Student, and Store page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.