This is the Activity UML diagram of Library Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Librarian, Student, Issues, Books, Address. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Library Management System are as follows:
- Librarian Activity
- Student Activity
- Issues Activity
- Books Activity
- Address Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Library Management System
- Admin User can search Librarian, view description of a selected Librarian, add Librarian, update Librarian and delete Librarian.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Student
- User will be able to search and generate report of Issues, Books, Address
- All objects such as ( Librarian, Student, Address) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Librarian, Books, Address, Issues, Student
Login Activity Diagram of Library Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Library Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Issues, Librarian, Student, Address, Books. All the pages such as Student, Address, Books are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Library Management System. The various objects in the Address, Issues, Librarian, Student, and Books page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.