This is the Activity UML diagram of Live Photo Galelry Portal which shows the flows between the activity of Download, Image, Uploads, Category, Type. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Live Photo Galelry Portal are as follows:
- Download Activity
- Image Activity
- Uploads Activity
- Category Activity
- Type Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Live Photo Galelry Portal
- Admin User can search Download, view description of a selected Download, add Download, update Download and delete Download.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Image
- User will be able to search and generate report of Uploads, Category, Type
- All objects such as ( Download, Image, Type) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Download, Category, Type, Uploads, Image
Login Activity Diagram of Live Photo Galelry Portal:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Live Photo Galelry Portal, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Uploads, Download, Image, Type, Category. All the pages such as Image, Type, Category are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Live Photo Galelry Portal. The various objects in the Type, Uploads, Download, Image, and Category page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.