This is the Activity UML diagram of Login Authentication System which shows the flows between the activity of Username, , Permission and Authrozation, Password, Change Password. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Login Authentication System are as follows:
- Username Activity
- Permission and Authrozation Activity
- Password Activity
- Change Password Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Login Authentication System
- Admin User can search Username, view description of a selected Username, add Username, update Username and delete Username.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of
- User will be able to search and generate report of Permission and Authrozation, Password, Change Password
- All objects such as (Username, , Change Password) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Username, Password, Change Password, Permission and Authrozation,
Login Activity Diagram of Login Authentication System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Login Authentication System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Permission and Authrozation, Username, , Change Password, Password. All the pages such as , Change Password, Password are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Login Authentication System. The various objects in the Change Password, Permission and Authrozation, Username, , and Password page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.