This is a Component diagram of Mailing System which shows components, provided and required interfaces, ports, and relationships between the Messagedata, Userdata, Domain, MailserverAdress and Subject. This type of diagrams is used in Component-Based Development (CBD) to describe systems with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA). Mailing System UML component diagram, describes the organization and wiring of the physical components in a system.
Components of UML Component Diagram of Mailing System:
- Messagedata Component
- Userdata Component
- Domain Component
- MailserverAdress Component
- Subject Component
Featues of Mailing System Component Diagram:
- You can show the models the components of Mailing System.
- Model the database schema of Mailing System
- Model the executables of an application of Mailing System
- Model the system's source code of Mailing System