This is the Activity UML diagram of Media Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Images, Videos, Uploads, Media, Category. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Media Management System are as follows:
- Images Activity
- Videos Activity
- Uploads Activity
- Media Activity
- Category Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Media Management System
- Admin User can search Images, view description of a selected Images, add Images, update Images and delete Images.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Videos
- User will be able to search and generate report of Uploads, Media, Category
- All objects such as ( Images, Videos, Category) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Images, Media, Category, Uploads, Videos
Login Activity Diagram of Media Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Media Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Uploads, Images, Videos, Category, Media. All the pages such as Videos, Category, Media are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Media Management System. The various objects in the Category, Uploads, Images, Videos, and Media page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.