This is the Activity UML diagram of Medical Diagnostic System which shows the flows between the activity of Charge, Report, Diagnosis, Test, Doctor. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Medical Diagnostic System are as follows:
- Charge Activity
- Report Activity
- Diagnosis Activity
- Test Activity
- Doctor Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Medical Diagnostic System
- Admin User can search Charge, view description of a selected Charge, add Charge, update Charge and delete Charge.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Report
- User will be able to search and generate report of Diagnosis, Test, Doctor
- All objects such as ( Charge, Report, Doctor) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Charge, Test, Doctor, Diagnosis, Report
Login Activity Diagram of Medical Diagnostic System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Medical Diagnostic System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Diagnosis, Charge, Report, Doctor, Test. All the pages such as Report, Doctor, Test are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Medical Diagnostic System. The various objects in the Doctor, Diagnosis, Charge, Report, and Test page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.