This is the Activity UML diagram of Membership Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Membership, , Profile, Payment, Login. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Membership Management System are as follows:
- Membership Activity
- Profile Activity
- Payment Activity
- Login Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Membership Management System
- Admin User can search Membership, view description of a selected Membership, add Membership, update Membership and delete Membership.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of
- User will be able to search and generate report of Profile, Payment, Login
- All objects such as ( Membership, , Login) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Membership, Payment, Login, Profile,
Login Activity Diagram of Membership Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Membership Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Profile, Membership, , Login, Payment. All the pages such as , Login, Payment are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Membership Management System. The various objects in the Login, Profile, Membership, , and Payment page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.