This is the Activity UML diagram of Metro Rail Ticket Booking System which shows the flows between the activity of Stations, Booking Counter, Ticket, Route, Fare. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Metro Rail Ticket Booking System are as follows:
- Stations Activity
- Booking Counter Activity
- Ticket Activity
- Route Activity
- Fare Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Metro Rail Ticket Booking System
- Admin User can search Stations, view description of a selected Stations, add Stations, update Stations and delete Stations.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Booking Counter
- User will be able to search and generate report of Ticket, Route, Fare
- All objects such as ( Stations, Booking Counter, Fare) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Stations, Route, Fare, Ticket, Booking Counter
Login Activity Diagram of Metro Rail Ticket Booking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Metro Rail Ticket Booking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Ticket, Stations, Booking Counter, Fare, Route. All the pages such as Booking Counter, Fare, Route are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Metro Rail Ticket Booking System. The various objects in the Fare, Ticket, Stations, Booking Counter, and Route page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.