This is the Activity UML diagram of Movie Ticket Booking System which shows the flows between the activity of Payment, Booking, Seats, Shows, Customer. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Movie Ticket Booking System are as follows:
- Payment Activity
- Booking Activity
- Seats Activity
- Shows Activity
- Customer Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Movie Ticket Booking System
- Admin User can search Payment, view description of a selected Payment, add Payment, update Payment and delete Payment.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Booking
- User will be able to search and generate report of Seats, Shows, Customer
- All objects such as ( Payment, Booking, Customer) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Payment, Shows, Customer, Seats, Booking
Login Activity Diagram of Movie Ticket Booking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Movie Ticket Booking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Seats, Payment, Booking, Customer, Shows. All the pages such as Booking, Customer, Shows are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Movie Ticket Booking System. The various objects in the Customer, Seats, Payment, Booking, and Shows page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.