This is the Activity UML diagram of Multi User Chat Application which shows the flows between the activity of Chat Profile, User, Chat, Group Chat, Chat History. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Multi User Chat Application are as follows:
- Chat Profile Activity
- User Activity
- Chat Activity
- Group Chat Activity
- Chat History Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Multi User Chat Application
- Admin User can search Chat Profile, view description of a selected Chat Profile, add Chat Profile, update Chat Profile and delete Chat Profile.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of User
- User will be able to search and generate report of Chat, Group Chat, Chat History
- All objects such as ( Chat Profile, User, Chat History) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Chat Profile, Group Chat, Chat History, Chat, User
Login Activity Diagram of Multi User Chat Application:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Multi User Chat Application, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Chat, Chat Profile, User, Chat History, Group Chat. All the pages such as User, Chat History, Group Chat are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Multi User Chat Application. The various objects in the Chat History, Chat, Chat Profile, User, and Group Chat page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.