This is the Activity UML diagram of Multiple Choice Quiz System which shows the flows between the activity of Paper, Student, Examination, Mark, Course. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Multiple Choice Quiz System are as follows:
- Paper Activity
- Student Activity
- Examination Activity
- Mark Activity
- Course Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Multiple Choice Quiz System
- Admin User can search Paper, view description of a selected Paper, add Paper, update Paper and delete Paper.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Student
- User will be able to search and generate report of Examination, Mark, Course
- All objects such as ( Paper, Student, Course) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Paper, Mark, Course, Examination, Student
Login Activity Diagram of Multiple Choice Quiz System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Multiple Choice Quiz System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Examination, Paper, Student, Course, Mark. All the pages such as Student, Course, Mark are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Multiple Choice Quiz System. The various objects in the Course, Examination, Paper, Student, and Mark page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.