This is the Activity UML diagram of Music Library Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Album, Performaer, Album Type, Music, Track. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Music Library Management System are as follows:
- Album Activity
- Performaer Activity
- Album Type Activity
- Music Activity
- Track Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Music Library Management System
- Admin User can search Album, view description of a selected Album, add Album, update Album and delete Album.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Performaer
- User will be able to search and generate report of Album Type, Music, Track
- All objects such as ( Album, Performaer, Track) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Album, Music, Track, Album Type, Performaer
Login Activity Diagram of Music Library Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Music Library Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Album Type, Album, Performaer, Track, Music. All the pages such as Performaer, Track, Music are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Music Library Management System. The various objects in the Track, Album Type, Album, Performaer, and Music page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.