This is the Activity UML diagram of Office Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Office, Attendance, Resource, Employee, Task. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Office Management System are as follows:
- Office Activity
- Attendance Activity
- Resource Activity
- Employee Activity
- Task Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Office Management System
- Admin User can search Office, view description of a selected Office, add Office, update Office and delete Office.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Attendance
- User will be able to search and generate report of Resource, Employee, Task
- All objects such as (Office, Attendance, Task) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Office, Employee, Task, Resource, Attendance
Login Activity Diagram of Office Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Office Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Resource, Office, Attendance, Task, Employee. All the pages such as Attendance, Task, Employee are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Office Management System. The various objects in the Task, Resource, Office, Attendance, and Employee page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.