This is the Activity UML diagram of Online Crime Investigation System which shows the flows between the activity of FIR, Criminal, Crime, Police, Investigation. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Online Crime Investigation System are as follows:
- FIR Activity
- Criminal Activity
- Crime Activity
- Police Activity
- Investigation Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Online Crime Investigation System
- Admin User can search FIR, view description of a selected FIR, add FIR, update FIR and delete FIR.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Criminal
- User will be able to search and generate report of Crime, Police, Investigation
- All objects such as ( FIR, Criminal, Investigation) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of FIR, Police, Investigation, Crime, Criminal
Login Activity Diagram of Online Crime Investigation System :
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Online Crime Investigation System , which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Crime, FIR, Criminal, Investigation, Police. All the pages such as Criminal, Investigation, Police are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Online Crime Investigation System . The various objects in the Investigation, Crime, FIR, Criminal, and Police page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.