This is the Activity UML diagram of Online Gas Booking System which shows the flows between the activity of Gas, Connection, Customer, Booking, Delivery. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Online Gas Booking System are as follows:
- Gas Activity
- Connection Activity
- Customer Activity
- Booking Activity
- Delivery Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Online Gas Booking System
- Admin User can search Gas, view description of a selected Gas, add Gas, update Gas and delete Gas.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Connection
- User will be able to search and generate report of Customer, Booking, Delivery
- All objects such as (Gas, Connection, Delivery) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Gas, Booking, Delivery, Customer, Connection
Login Activity Diagram of Online Gas Booking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Online Gas Booking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Customer, Gas, Connection, Delivery, Booking. All the pages such as Connection, Delivery, Booking are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Online Gas Booking System. The various objects in the Delivery, Customer, Gas, Connection, and Booking page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.