This is the Activity UML diagram of Online Music Portal System which shows the flows between the activity of Album, Music, Track, Music Library, Performaer. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Online Music Portal System are as follows:
- Album Activity
- Music Activity
- Track Activity
- Music Library Activity
- Performaer Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Online Music Portal System
- Admin User can search Album, view description of a selected Album, add Album, update Album and delete Album.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Music
- User will be able to search and generate report of Track, Music Library, Performaer
- All objects such as ( Album, Music, Performaer) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Album, Music Library, Performaer, Track, Music
Login Activity Diagram of Online Music Portal System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Online Music Portal System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Track, Album, Music, Performaer, Music Library. All the pages such as Music, Performaer, Music Library are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Online Music Portal System. The various objects in the Performaer, Track, Album, Music, and Music Library page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.